SPICY THAI PEANUT WINGS
Calories: 250 Proteins: 17 Carbs: 10 Fats:13
1.2kg chicken wings, drumettes and flats
1 1/2 - 2Tbsp garlic chili paste
1 Tbsp fresh ginger - minced
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Rinse the wings and drumettes, pat them dry and transfer them to a large bowl. Toss the wings with avocado oil, sesame oil, and salt. Place the wings on a baking rack placed on top of a foil-lined baking sheet, spreading wings into a single layer to ensure they aren’t touching.
3. Bake the wings until they are fully cooked, 45 to 50 mins.
4. To prepare the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
5. Remove the wings from the oven and place them in a large bowl. Add the sauce to the wings while they are still hot, tossing them thoroughly to combine. Serve immediately.