Calories:95 Proteins:6 Carbs:16 Serves:12
1/4 cup oat flour
2 Tbsp brown rice flour
3/4 cup pbfit pure powder
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp xanthan gum
1 cup water
1. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl
2. Preheat flat grill to 180 degrees or heat skillet to medium-high heat.
3. Whisk in water and egg and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour batter onto a hot grill. Let cook till bubbles just appear and begin to pop about 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Flip and let finish cooking for about 1 ½ minutes.
5. Remove from the grill and serve with your favorite fresh fruits or drizzle with a little syrup.
* For peanut butter syrup combine 2 Tablespoons pbfit powder with 3-4 Tablespoons water (depending on how thin you like) and drizzle over warm pancakes.