To celebrate the weekend and the launch of PBfit on Amazon, treat yourself to this delicious recipe.
Calories: 517 Proteins: 8 Carbs: 71 Fats:25 Serves:16
4 oz bitter chocolate, finely chopped
8 oz cream cheese - softened
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 c. Butter and flour a 10-12 cup bundt pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, salt, and water and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring, just until melted and combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine flour, pbfit powder, sugar, and baking soda. Add half of the melted butter mixture and mix until completely blended. Add remaining melted butter mixture and mix until completely combined. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk in the sour cream and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
4. Scrape batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 - 45 minutes. Let cake cool for in pan for 15 minutes and the invert onto cake plate.
5. For the glaze: Combine all ingredients (bitter chocolate, Agave, heavy cream, & sugar) in a small saucepan until melted together. Pour over cooled cake.
6. For the Frosting: Cream together the softened cream cheese, Pbfit powder and milk. Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time til desired consistency. Pipe onto the cake when the cake is completely cooled.
You can thank us later for this one, ENJOY!